Have you registered for the 2nd Annual Kids Count Southern NJ 2 Regional Forum?
Space is limited and slots are filling up quickly. Register now.
Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties
June 6, 2012
Gloucester County Library, Mullica Hill Branch
389 Wolfert Station Road
Mullica Hill, NJ
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Freeholder Ben Laury, Salem County
- Colleen Maguire, Pascale Sykes Foundation
- Dr. Anthony DiFabio, Robins Nest, Inc.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn:
- About current trends of child well-being in your county and those in neighboring counties
- Using data to identify and address children’s issues in your county
- How other counties are responding to families’ needs
Questions? Contact Reggie Dorsey at email@example.com.
To register or for more information about our forums and our recently-released state-level Kids Count report go to www.acnj.org.
We look forward to seeing you there.
State Outreach Coordinator