NJ’s children are counting on us. We are counting on you.
ACNJ is the trusted, independent voice, speaking out on behalf of NJ’s children for more than 30 years. Our work results in better laws and policies, more effective funding and stronger services.
This year, supported by donors like you, ACNJ led the charge in improving the lives of NJ’s children, by -
- Ensuring 29,000 more children receive a healthy breakfast at the start of each school day
- Supporting working families by securing funds to nearly eliminate NJ’s child care waiting list
- Providing 150 school district leaders with specialized training to strengthen and align their programs for young children
- Educating candidates and voters about children’s issues
- Responding to over 700 requests for information and assistance regarding the legal rights of children
- And most recently, helping families and child care providers access information and resources in the wake of Hurricane Sandy
We are strictly non-partisan and accept no government funding for our advocacy, freeing us to focus on our sole mission -- helping children.
Your year-end gift is critical to helping us meet our current goals and prepares us for the year ahead.
A brighter future is the greatest gift we can give all our children. Help us make NJ the best place to be a kid!