ACNJ's advocacy efforts have resulted in:
- More children safe from abuse and neglect.
- More children enrolled in quality preschool, helping to ensure school success.
- More children living in safe, permanent homes.
- More youth diverted from the juvenile justice system and put on the path to productive adulthood.
- More parents and caregivers understanding children's legal rights.
For more than 30 years , Advocates for Children of New Jersey has been the trusted, independent voice speaking out on behalf of New Jersey's children in City Hall, the Statehouse, Congress and our communities.
Help us ensure New Jersey's children are a top priority to our leaders in 2014.
Donate to ACNJ today.